Welcome and thank you for visiting Renfrew Station Dental. We are a family friendly office that offers a wide range of dental procedures, and we always welcome new patients to our office.
Our office has been providing quality dental care in our community for over 25 years. At Renfrew Station Dental, we strive to provide the best dental care possible with a caring and kind approach. We work with each of our patients to create a comprehensive treatment plan. We strive to build a long-term relationship of trust and mutual respect with every patient.
We are committed to your health and safety. We have implemented rigorous disinfection protocols, PPE and air purification equipment to ensure the well-being of our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please review our Patient Safety Guidelines to help prepare you for your upcoming appointment.
Before your appointment:
• When booking your appointment, we will ask you some questions to make sure that all patients in the office are at low risk for transmission of COVID-19. We will make sure that you can answer NO to all of the following:
1. Do you have a fever or have you felt hot or feverish anytime in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have a new or worsening Cough? Shortness of breath? Difficulty breathing? Sore throat or painful swallowing? Flu-like symptoms? Runny nose?
3. Have you experienced a recent loss of smell or taste?
4. Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients, or persons self- isolating due to a determined risk for COVID-19?
5. Have you returned from travel outside of the British Columbia in the last 14 days?
6. Is your workplace considered high risk for COVID-19?
• To help keep others safe, please wear a mask from home before you enter the office. We are happy to provide you with a mask, if you need one.
• Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household has been sick in the last 2 weeks.
When you arrive:
• We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the office.
• Physical distancing of 2m will be in effect in the waiting room.
• We will confirm the answers to the COVID-19 questions that were asked prior to your arrival and obtain your consent for dental treatment.
• We will measure your forehead temperature to ensure that patients are not exhibiting symptoms of fever. If you have a temperature above 37.5°C, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment and referred for COVID-19 testing.
During your appointment:
• We will ask you to rinse for 30s with a mouth rinse that has been shown to decrease the COVID-19 viral load in our saliva.
• Staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including surgical and N95 masks, face shields and gowns.
• Thorough cleaning and disinfection of treatment rooms and equipment has been conducted between patient appointments.
• SuperHEPA Air and UV light filtration systems have been put in place to clean the air throughout our office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. If you have any concerns, please call our office at 604-876-5678.
We offer a range of dental services such as Dental Fillings, Crown and Bridge, Dentures and Root Canal Treatment.
Conventional braces and Invisalign (invisible braces) are used to straighten your teeth and to restore proper tooth occlusion and function. Find out which technique is best or for you.
Restore your smile. Replace missing teeth with Dental Implants that look and feel like your natural teeth. Implants can also increase your denture stability.
We are committed to making the dental office fun and friendly for children.
Regular dental exams and professional cleanings are the best way to prevent the onset, progression and recurrence of dental diseases. We are committed to preserving the health of your teeth and gums.
Improve your smile. Build a confident, beautiful smile with simple tooth whitening treatments or complex smile makeovers.
We perform Oral Surgery and Extractions including Wisdom Tooth Removal, Gum Grafting and Oral Sedation.
We always welcome new patients to our office and make every effort to address dental emergencies as soon as possible.